I pay this price for you: Haiti is open for business I pay this price for you and because of you. They keep me in this cage to scare you. But you don’t see Haiti is paying for the world’s freedom. No one wants to see. I pay this price for you and because of […]
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- The profoundly silent Chelsea Clinton
- Dominican Republic is spending millions so you’d let Andrés Michel die like this
- Celebrating Bwa Kayiman 2015
- Do U.S. Women Know Hillary & Co. support a Haiti president who calls for men to beat and rape women to shut them up?
- 100th Anniversary of the US occupation of Haiti