by Ezili Dantò “Homeless quake victims get evicted in the hurricane season while the Bush-Clinton fund builds a new $29 million shelter for Westerners with donation dollars to help quake victims. Once a vagabond always a vagabond –vagabon toujou vagabon, “bourik Sendomeng te mèt abiye. Kou midi sonnen, lap tonbe ranni.” It’s their nature. Fòk […]
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- The profoundly silent Chelsea Clinton
- Dominican Republic is spending millions so you’d let Andrés Michel die like this
- Celebrating Bwa Kayiman 2015
- Do U.S. Women Know Hillary & Co. support a Haiti president who calls for men to beat and rape women to shut them up?
- 100th Anniversary of the US occupation of Haiti