by Ezili Dantò ”Cholera democracy formally inaugurated ‘bad boy’ Mickey Mouse (or, is it fascist Mickey Mussolini?) to govern occupied Haiti under a newly adopted occupation constitution. Over 80% of Haiti voters were summarily disenfranchised in the foreign supported cholera elections…” –Ezili Dantò of HLLN, May 14, 2011 (See essays written days after the quake […]
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- The profoundly silent Chelsea Clinton
- Dominican Republic is spending millions so you’d let Andrés Michel die like this
- Celebrating Bwa Kayiman 2015
- Do U.S. Women Know Hillary & Co. support a Haiti president who calls for men to beat and rape women to shut them up?
- 100th Anniversary of the US occupation of Haiti