“October is not too far away, and those Haitians who are not slaves know only one God beneath the almighty Bondye. The spirit of all omnipresent good and beauty is neither Paul Farmer, Bill Clinton nor cholera-MINUSTAH.” – Ezili Dantò of HLLN, August 27, 2011 Paul Farmer is not a God but the face of […]
Contributions to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- Dominican Republic is spending millions so you’d let Andrés Michel die like this
- Celebrating Bwa Kayiman 2015
- Do U.S. Women Know Hillary & Co. support a Haiti president who calls for men to beat and rape women to shut them up?
- 100th Anniversary of the US occupation of Haiti
- If I Die in Police Custody