Jan. 1 – Another Independence Day Under Occupation “Recall everything I have sacrificed to fly to your defense – relatives, children, wealth, so that now the only riches I possess is your freedom. Recall that my name horrifies all those who are enslavers, and that tyrants and despots everywhere only bring themselves to utter it […]
Contributions to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- Dominican Republic is spending millions so you’d let Andrés Michel die like this
- Celebrating Bwa Kayiman 2015
- Do U.S. Women Know Hillary & Co. support a Haiti president who calls for men to beat and rape women to shut them up?
- 100th Anniversary of the US occupation of Haiti
- If I Die in Police Custody