FREEHAITIMOVEMENT To secure access, as a human right, for every Haitian to – good nutrition, basic health care, housing, clean water, sanitation, to quality and indigenously relevant education, due process, sovereignty/dignity/self-reliance. Proper education and sustainable (human, social environmental) development is the way out. Ezili’s HLLN maintains that if Haitians were given the “Expose the Lies” […]
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- The profoundly silent Chelsea Clinton
- Dominican Republic is spending millions so you’d let Andrés Michel die like this
- Celebrating Bwa Kayiman 2015
- Do U.S. Women Know Hillary & Co. support a Haiti president who calls for men to beat and rape women to shut them up?
- 100th Anniversary of the US occupation of Haiti