Ezili Danto’s Note: This interview is written by Samuel Maxime and first appeared on DefendHaiti, July 17, 2011. The Personality of Goddess Ezili Dantò by Samuel Maxime Ezili Dantò Born in Port-au-Prince, Ezili Dantò, formerly referred to by her colonial name, Marguerite Laurent, is a dynamic leader in the 21st century Haitian culture. Ezili possesses […]
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- Haiti Repression and massacre in demonstrations against Jovenel Moise electoral farce
- Will Donald Trump Allow The Rape Of Haiti To Continue?
- Trump sent a Clinton delegation to Haiti: Another hard U.S. kick On Haiti
- First 29 Minutes: Infowars gives Èzili Helping Hand to Stop Haiti Colonialism and Narco-Traffickers
- Jean Yves Point Du Jour – Yon Gwo Mapou Tonbe, February 3, 2017