Condemn the racist lynch-mob in the Dominican Republic that lynched Henry Claude ‘Tulile’ Jean. Boycott the Dominican Republic for making apartheid and racism legal by revoking the citizenship of up to 220,000 Haitians of Dominican descent. It is the state repression that emboldens mob violence that hung Tulile from a tree in the public park at Santiago. Boycott Dominican Republic goods, services, tourist travel and trade for making racism legal. Stop the civil genocide, legalize violence, apartheid and ethnic cleansing by law in the Dominican Republic.
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- Dec 5, 522 years ago Paradise Lost But Peter Kujawinski and New York Times have no shame
- Mugabe and Haiti: Stop Trusting Our Enemies To Tell us the Truth
- 2017 Capsized: Haiti Searching for Life and Liberty
- Black males get smeared and falsely prosecuted: Harvey Weinstein gets a 30-year cover up
- Haitian Diaspora Rejects Jovenel Moise in New York