Condemn the racist lynch-mob in the Dominican Republic that lynched Henry Claude ‘Tulile’ Jean. Boycott the Dominican Republic for making apartheid and racism legal by revoking the citizenship of up to 220,000 Haitians of Dominican descent. It is the state repression that emboldens mob violence that hung Tulile from a tree in the public park at Santiago. Boycott Dominican Republic goods, services, tourist travel and trade for making racism legal. Stop the civil genocide, legalize violence, apartheid and ethnic cleansing by law in the Dominican Republic.
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- Deep State Manipulations in Haiti
- New Rochambeau Expedition to Haiti For Donald Trump led by Kenneth Merten
- Stop Martelly, the Haters and Colonial Tyrants: Respect Haiti Women
- Cynthia Verna Speaks Out Against Sexual Abuse of Haiti Children
- Haiti Repression and massacre in demonstrations against Jovenel Moise electoral farce