by Ezili Dantò “Cholera democracy formally inaugurated ‘bad boy’ Mickey Mouse (or, is it fascist Mickey Mussolini?) to govern occupied Haiti under a newly adopted occupation constitution. Over 80% of Haiti voters were summarily disenfranchised in the foreign supported cholera elections…” –Èzili Dantò of HLLN, May 14, 2011 (See essays written days after the quake […]
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- Haiti Repression and massacre in demonstrations against Jovenel Moise electoral farce
- Will Donald Trump Allow The Rape Of Haiti To Continue?
- Trump sent a Clinton delegation to Haiti: Another hard U.S. kick On Haiti
- First 29 Minutes: Infowars gives Èzili Helping Hand to Stop Haiti Colonialism and Narco-Traffickers
- Jean Yves Point Du Jour – Yon Gwo Mapou Tonbe, February 3, 2017