Condemn the racist lynch-mob in the Dominican Republic that lynched Henry Claude ‘Tulile’ Jean. Boycott the Dominican Republic for making apartheid and racism legal by revoking the citizenship of up to 220,000 Haitians of Dominican descent. It is the state repression that emboldens mob violence that hung Tulile from a tree in the public park at Santiago. Boycott Dominican Republic goods, services, tourist travel and trade for making racism legal. Stop the civil genocide, legalize violence, apartheid and ethnic cleansing by law in the Dominican Republic.
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- Guy Philippe Pleads Guilty and TPS
- Haiti Corrects Core Group “Friends of Haiti” Lies In Resolution to Withdraw MINUSTAH And Manipulative Media Soundbites
- Haiti Petition to UN Security Council On UN and UN Sex Rings
- By Force: United Nations Pedophilia, Rape, Forced Pregnancy, Prostitution and Ethnic Cleansing of National Groups
- Deep State Manipulations in Haiti