“The Dominican Republic Constitutional Court ruling to strip the nationality of Haitian descendants going back eight decades is legally absurd, blatantly racist and violates basic laws of fundamental fairness and human rights.” — Ezili Dantò of the Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network ( “HLLN”) End Legal Apartheid in the Dominican Republic “The President of the Dominican […]
Donate to Ezili’s Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Support HLLN: SHOP, SAVE & EARN at Shop.com/cleanwater
Sign up for our newsletter!
CrossTalk on Haiti: Failed aid
Disaster Capitalism in Haiti, New Orleans, Congo & Pakistan
- Haiti Repression and massacre in demonstrations against Jovenel Moise electoral farce
- Will Donald Trump Allow The Rape Of Haiti To Continue?
- Trump sent a Clinton delegation to Haiti: Another hard U.S. kick On Haiti
- First 29 Minutes: Infowars gives Èzili Helping Hand to Stop Haiti Colonialism and Narco-Traffickers
- Jean Yves Point Du Jour – Yon Gwo Mapou Tonbe, February 3, 2017