To secure access, as a human right, for every Haitian to – good nutrition, basic health care, housing, clean water, sanitation, to quality and indigenously relevant education, due process, sovereignty/dignity/self-reliance.
Proper education and sustainable (human, social environmental) development is the way out. Ezili’s HLLN maintains that if Haitians were given the “Expose the Lies” info, outlined under these six subjects below, the majority would move towards effective self-defense:
The use of the colonial narrative and NGOtocracy to contain Haiti in perpetual dependency.
- The Slavery in Haiti the Media Won’t Expose
- Celebrity colonialism: Celebrity colonialism – Sean Penn, Wyclef Jean, Bradgelina, Madonna, Bono, Clooney, Donna Karen, Petra Nemcova et al, – are cultural icons whom the masses are taught to identify with and love as heroes due to their artistic accomplishments. But then the military industrial complex uses these reflections, these beloved objectifications of the greater American social ego to cover-up empire’ egregious crimes. Celebrity heroes, in the role of humanitarians in occupied Haiti and Africa, are the new missionaries, who distract, deflect and fragment opposition to the crushing US occupation of Haiti behind UN guns, its monarch-like NGO patronage system, local Haiti oligarchy clientele and their recolonization of Haiti and Africa behind the “humanitarian intervention” moniker. Celebrity colonialism is a tool of empire for dumbing down the easy-to-brainwash masses in order to get away with resource wars, murder and pillage.” The US public are fed Bill Clinton, Sean Penn, George Clooneys’ exhibits of humanity as a representative of overall US government BENEFICENCE. Tying in the two makes the celebrity’s generosity a repressive tool but Haitians or Africans who mention the lie are dismissed as “the ungrateful natives.”The disconnect is so wide its hard to see through. Smiling faces tells lies, they don’t tell the truth. The grim, everyday hollow reality of the world’s superpower masses, makes then more readily amenable to accepting fairy tales. Celebrity colonialism mask gross imperial hypocrisy, tyranny and terror. Celebrities, no matter their initial good intentions, have become the smiley faces of exclusion and the oligarchy in the time of no-soul but bodies, reputation, and skin-color/gender as commodity. This phenomenon evidences the refusal to unplug from the commodity culture matrix, confront the harsh realities and crushing influence of the dictatorial one-percenters and the Security Council country’s sponsored terror and inhumanity in the world.” The US occupation of Haiti behind UN mercenary guns with BB&T, Goldman Sachs, General Dynamic, Halliburton are softened with the faces of cultural icons like Donna Karan, Sean Penn basically to fragment opposition, hide the root problem of Haiti poverty and perpetual dependency. Celebrity spokespersons at UN and as good-will ambassadors mask Euro/US resource wars, unfair trade pillages bringing famine, and the neocolonial/racist patriarchal conquest policies of the superpowers.
Ethnic Cleansing/Forced Assimilation:
- UN Peacekeepers and Humanitarian Aid Workers raping, molesting and abusing Haitian children
- Unequal application of asylum, immigration and refugee laws. Capricious and arbitrary deportations and denial of humanitarian parole.
- Vaccination/imported germs Genocide by imported germs, medical experimentation and contaminated or unworkable vaccination.
(Revisit the 2004 and 2006 essays – especially in light of UN importing cholera to Haiti, written by Ezili Dantò of HLLN entitled “Conspiracy or not” and “Coincidence or Intentional?: Is there an International plan to depopulate and exterminate a large portion of Haiti’s population?”)
Expose the Lies that fragment Haiti opposition to the tyrants, colonial terror and the NGOtocracy – Free Haiti
Lauren Hill: A Fugee artist who did not give in to social cannibalism and corruption and greed.
“I’ll get out of all these boxes…You can’t hold me in these chains, I’ll get out…I won’t support your lie no more. I won’t even try no more. If I have to die…That’s how I choose to live. I won’t be compromised no more. I can’t be victimized no more. I don’t care if you’re upset…See it don’t change the truth. You just want to use me…Your guilt trip’s just not workin’. Repressin’ me to death. Cause now I’m choosin’ life, yo. I take the sacrifice, yo. If everything must go, then go…I see past your disguises. Blindin’ through mind control. Stealin’ my eternal soul. Appealin’ through material.To keep me as your slave..Repressin’ true expression. Cementin’ this repression. Promotin’ mass deception. So that no one can be healed. I don’t respect your system. I won’t protect your system. When you talk I don’t listen. Oh, you can’t hold me in chains. Just get out. All these traditions killin’ freedom..Is the reason I must change. I’ve just accepted what you said. Keepin’ me among the dead…The system is a joke… a system for the dead…Where is the passion in this living..Who made up these schools, I say. Who made up these rules, I say. Animal conditioning. Oh, just to keep us as a slave. Oh, just get out. Of this social purgatory. Just get out.
All these traditions are a lie
Just get out
Let’s get out
Let’s get out” (See also Lauryn Hill’s Tumblr Letter on the Music Business. “To those supporters who were told that I abandoned them, that is untrue. I abandoned greed, corruption, and compromise, never you, and never the artistic gifts and abilities that sustained me.” – Lauryn Hill )
Add a comment:
Powered by Facebook Comments